Most Read Blog Post

Importance of Tolerance


Importance of Tolerance
This world is full of differences that we cannot banish. Differences might become problems. Yet, if we are trying to be wise, we'll find that differences are beautiful. Tolerance is what we need to cultivate into our mind. Make sure that we have had this value since we were kids that we can build our peaceful world.

Learning to be tolerant and respectful of others is key to being successful in life. Due to the fact that children mimic their parents, tolerance can be easily taught to a child from an extremely early age. Many parents are friends with people from different cultural backgrounds, and an easy way for parents to teach their kids to be tolerant is to learn and share more about the heritage of their friends. Sometimes, simply being educated about the customs, holidays, and beliefs of another person is enough to foster tolerance in a home. A lack of education can lead to stereotyping groups of individuals, and denying the qualities that make them unique. When a child learns to be open-minded about the various cultures, foods, people, and faiths surrounding them, the easier it will be for them to accept others when they get older.



Khene Rae G. Paranga
9- Amethyst
Importance of Tolerance
Tolerance is our ability to tolerate others. It is the other way of showing our patience, respect, acceptance and our love to others.  Tolerating others also shows how we understand them or how we put ourselves in the place of others. Actually we are valuing the tolerance too much. Because we learned it from out family especially our parents and from school.
We value tolerance like or own  selves. We value it that way because it is important. Tolerance is important because it is the way of showing acceptance. Not  just simply acceptance but acceptance. Of the other people or persons that has different beliefs, and opinions from ours. Being tolerant is our way of understanding of other people’s mood or at other mood swings or even misinterpretations about us
In this democratic country like ours, we should develop a spirit of tolerance in the entire nation, bit we should consider also that we must not put too much tolerance. The tolerance that we mean is understanding those who have different beliefs and accepting their opinions.
We see how important tolerance is, so we must not take it all for granted. We must remain the true meaning and value of tolerance so we can still make the next generation see how important tolerance is.



25 comments:

  1. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing
    a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I discovered
    it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your web site.
    my webpage: borkum riff

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this weblog is excellent i really like studying your articles.
    Keep up the good work! You realize, many people are searching around for this info, you could help them greatly.
    Also visit my website ... van nelle tabak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice response in return of this matter with real arguments and describing the whole thing concerning that.
    Stop by my web page ; http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I wish to learn more issues about it!
    Here is my homepage ... www.yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your
    post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers
    to write content for you? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome site!
    My web page old holborn

    ReplyDelete
  6. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!
    my web page :: samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!,I like your writing very a lot! proportion we be in contact more approximately your article on
    AOL? I need an expert in this house to unravel my problem.

    May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you.
    Here is my webpage : http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com/9-Captain-Black

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your blog. It appears like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
    Thanks
    Also see my web page - amphora pipe tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!
    Also visit my web-site :: golden virginia tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this web site contains remarkable and genuinely fine data for readers.
    Visit my page ; erinmore pipe tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's actually very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, so I simply use the web for that reason, and take the most recent news.
    My web-site ... mac baren cube

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read this paragraph completely concerning the resemblance of most up-to-date and
    earlier technologies, it's amazing article.
    Feel free to surf my blog cheap cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
    My website ... samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any recommendations?
    Also see my web page: immobilien in Antalya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this site daily, if so
    then you will without doubt take pleasant know-how.
    Visit my blog ... Koti Antalyasta

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own
    a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
    feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can
    advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.
    My weblog http://umdpsp.org/pg/profile/LaurenDahl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was a
    amusement account it. Glance advanced to more delivered agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we be in contact?
    My homepage immobilienalanya.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks
    My web site ; pwap.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone
    to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks
    my site :: pwap.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there to every one, the contents present at this site are actually amazing for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the good work fellows.

    Feel free to visit my web page :: graduate certificates online
    my site > graduate Certificate online

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thе opеratiοn with officeгs from
    thе business UK, whісh is No. So juѕt tο clear it up, оr even taκing а nаp oг when they go out.
    What's worse is many of them are due to population density, average adjusted gross income before the deduction can be used for your desulfator. No matter how many times you walked their dogs. Broad form will business also provide a source of long-term, efficient, base-load and carbon-free electric power.

    My web blog :: internet marketing channels

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


    My blog ... losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.

    A must read article!

    Take a look at my blog post: rheumatoid arthritis symptom checker

    ReplyDelete
  24. Greаt іnfο. Lucky me I camе аcгosѕ your blog by accident (stumbleupon).

    I hаve saved as a fаνorite for later!


    mу weblog ... DiamondLinks.net Review

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
    having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!


    my webpage ... solar teichbelüfter ()

    ReplyDelete

We will be glad to hear from you =D

Follow by Email