Most Read Blog Post

Three Idiots Lessons


“Today my respect for that idiot shot up. Most of us went to college just for a degree. No degree meant no plum job, no pretty wife, no credit card, no social status. But none of this mattered to him, he was in college for the joy of learning, he never cared if he was first or last. -Farhan Qureshi”. This quotes found somewhere on the film struck my attention. Well its true. College is not whether you are first or last, it’s about the eagerness of the person to “learn”.
I can see myself on the person of Farhan Qureshi, an ordinary middle-class student who has passion to pursue but it was hindered because of some barriers.  I am good on the field of film production yet some people want me to become a doctor. The bad thing is that, I wanted to be a Doctor someday but my interest is with arts. When I was in Highschool, this film helped me to choose on which career should I follow. The film gave me a lesson that anything that doesn’t interest you wont lead you to success. And one of the success is the fulfillment of happiness.

It’s true that life is a race wherein if you get last, you’ll get trampled.  But being trampled doesn’t means you’re a loser yourself and being a winner doesn’t mean that you are the world’s greatest.  In life there are different tracks to race at and each one of us has designated track to race. If we didn’t race on the track that we suppose to race, that would be the time that we will fall within our feets. If we race on the track we are good at, we will surely made it to the end. Here’s an example, in racing there are different kinds of tires, tires for muddy tracks,sand,ice,rockyroad,asphalt,etc. and each tires are designed uniquely. A designed for sand  can’t run well if its on ice. We are like that.We have to race on a track were we suppose to race. Farhan is a photographer but he failed when he entered engineering, when the time he changed his track to photography, he became successful.

and these are the things ive leaned from the film- three idiots

Khene Rae G. Paranga

ABDFILM DFF1

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will be glad to hear from you =D

Follow by Email